Knowing what to bring to get the most out of your consultation is important.
- Your Health Insurance card (if you have one) for instant HICAPS rebate.
- Comfortable clothing (shorts are good). We will always endeavour to make you as comfortable as possible if we need to expose an area for a full assessment by draping towels or providing shorts / singlet tops.
- X-rays or scans if you’ve had these for your injury.
- Footwear which you do most of your activity in or injured yourself in.
- Your jogging shoes if you have a running injury.